About

Welcome to Pusat Tingkatan Enam Katok's Official Website.
For more information, please e-mail ptekmediaict@live.com

A word from the administrator

Hey everyone.. I am one of the administrator of the blog. It's been, hmm.. nearly two to three weeks this blog has been opened and I am sorry there are very little news being posted here. Anyways, we finally came to the last week of term one. How's everyone feeling about? Excited for the holidays or sad for leaving school for 10 days? *Laughs* Probably a bit of both yeah? From what I could see at college, it has been a hectic day almost everyday and also the juniors are just getting used to college life. To the juniors especially, I hope you guys are coping up with school times and school work. I know college can be hard and can be easy for you guys. 

About clubs, some of you are complaining that there are no informations about clubs or the information is a bit late and last minute. Well, I give you guys a tip, you must always always always see the notice board early in the morning and during your free times. This is because the news of CCAs will be posted there anytime and also news concerning the student. From what I saw, there are many students getting active this year. Including the seniors. I know the clubs seemed interesting to join and it could give you precious experience. Believe me, I never regret joining the clubs I've signed up as it gives me experience and also memories that I would never trade with anything. 

The college compound also became packed ever since the juniors came in. Some of the seniors and juniors have been complaining about there never seemed to have enought chairs and tables in the dining hall, which is so true :) and also the juniors kept getting alot of homeworks :) Well juniors, that is one part of college life that you have to cope with. We seniors are used to it already. Homeworks are good for practice as well as revising the topics that you guys have studied. Okay, I think I better stop babbling here about work :)

Okay, I think that's all that I want to share with you people of  PTE Katok. I hope you enjoy the last week of the school term and any suggestions, please don't hesitate to email us or leave a message at the chat box!

Leave a Reply