About

Welcome to Pusat Tingkatan Enam Katok's Official Website.
For more information, please e-mail ptekmediaict@live.com

From the PTEK email inbox



Vote for Jarrod Sim for President
Hey there to all Knockers of PTE Katok =D

My name is Jarrod Sim of BE 8 and as some of you may already know, I'm running for Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) President.

It's easy enough to ask for your votes, but I believe that as students you should make informed decisions on which Presidential Candidate to elect.

So here's a little bit more about who I am.

If you've read my first campaign poster, you would know that I was President of The Student Council back in my former school of St. Andrew's School. As President, I have gained experience in working with students and teachers in order to get 
the job done. I have organizational experience in organizing and handling the logistics of an event such as assemblies and school functions such as Talentine concerts and Proms.

As a student myself, I am no different from any of you and so I understand the need to have our voices heard. So if elected, I will be very open to suggestions towards improving college life for you students. So feel free to approach me anytime.

With that being said, I urge you fellow Katokians to place your vote in me, Jarrod Sim, this coming 30th April, 2.30pm at the Multipurpose Hall.

Be a part of PTE Katok's first MPP election, make an informed decision and cast you ballots.

Every voice matters...

-Jarrod Sim Cheng Jie-

P.S : Look out for my campaign update on the School Notice Board this coming Monday.

** Please be noted that this post is upon Jarrod Sim's request **

One Response so far.

  1. depcudaeaAnchorage Abraham Hernandez download
    persimpcyde

Leave a Reply